[Stoves] Performance analysis of a top lit updraft (TLUD) gasifier stove, operated with respect to fuel characteristics of multiple types of biomass feedstock

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 19:58:09 CST 2017

Frank,

Your report comment reminds me of a professor in US in early 1970s who was
on mailing list of quite a number of US government departments and got lots
of such reports (in those times they were free). He used them to heat his
water and house through the biomass heater! He always boasted that this is
what he thinks about those reports but got lots of energy out of them!

Cheers.

Anil

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:91-2166-220945/222842