[Stoves] Carbon credits for biochar

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Wed Jan 11 22:35:09 CST 2017

Hi Paul,

I was thinking carbon credits would only go to char that was mixed into soil. So it surprised me to read it wasn’t and it seems to indicate there is some other form of char that is. As to the pricing i have no clue. But the only form of char to be given CC is char fixed into something like soil IMO.

Frank

Thanks

Frank
Frank Shields