[Stoves] A debate about "efficiencies"..... was Re: ABCEG deceit and conceit

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:44:17 CST 2017

Frank:

Do you mean by "volatiles go off" that they are burnt inside the pipe and
generate energy?

I thought that was an important idea behind "Advanced Biomass Stoves"
fantasy in India some five years ago.

Ended "Up in Smoke". PAFs and PM2.5 together.

Why are we so stuck on physics alone? Where is the chemistry and the
economics?

Nikhil

---------
(US +1) 202-568-5831