[Stoves] How other tests calculate with remaining charcoal ... was Re: Advocacy action: ask the GACC to stop promoting the WBT

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Jan 22 19:55:05 CST 2017

Crispin,

Nice comment.

Your response passes the test about saying something truthful and useful.

It did not pass the test of addressing the question that I asked. The
question remains,
> I would greatly appreciate some knowledgeable comments about how THOSE
> OTHER TESTS handle the issue of charcoal that is left in the stoves.
> Is there some agreement between those many tests?
Maybe there is a problem with my question.   Or maybe nobody actually
knows how remaining charcoal is treated in those tests.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com