[Stoves] Chinese stove photo sequence

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Fri Jan 27 11:59:09 CST 2017

It should rate as 33.5% moisture along with many other characteristics (size, shape, carbon densities etc.). and if the combustion chamber is able to use such fuel with that moisture (not outside the predetermined moisture limits) it should work. We need to pick and set up test methods for determining Limits for different common variables for stove types. Report the range they work.

Frank

> On Jan 27, 2017, at 9:08 AM, neiltm at uwclub.net wrote:
>
> On 20 Jan 2017 at 3:03, I wrote:
>
>> This is wood I would not attempt to try