[Stoves] Fuel Management - Bamboo Sawdust

Tony Vovers vovers1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:29:58 CDT 2017

Many thanks for the ideas and observations

The treatment is a borax salt treatment that is used to make the material
much less enjoyable by critters. My understanding is that it is relatively
benign, but maybe not something to use for char production.
These combustors I imagine produce only ash so this could be an advantage.

Looks like I have some homework.

Tony Vovers