[Stoves] [biochar] Re: Haiti document of comments

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat May 27 08:55:40 CDT 2017

Roland,

Very good comments contrasting wood-fuel and charcoal-fuel, so I am
sending them onward to the Stoves Listserv also.

Note:  Your website    www.agrokarbo.info    seems quite useful for the
biochar readers.  Unfortunately I do not read German.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com