[Stoves] "Stealth fires" and Wendelbo and TLUD history

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Sun May 28 11:42:30 CDT 2017

All,

I am curious that there is no mention of TLUD designs that have developed alternatives to the centralized "concentrator" approach.

Next week I will report on a device with a 6 inch diameter with a 7 inch diameter stove pipe cap.

See also the work of Paul Olivier in Viet Nam.

In the past, I have posted on TLUD designs that user one or more solid flame retention disks rather that a  concentrating central hole.

Lots of ways to skin a cat.

Regards,

Jock

Jock Gill