[Stoves] Siegert anti-equilibrium formula

plloyd at mweb.co.za plloyd at mweb.co.za
Thu Nov 2 00:36:55 CDT 2017

You seem to be confusing the use of the constants with the derivation of the constants. You asked where the constants came from. I said it was a multifactorial regression analysis of a whole bunch of data from large boilers/furnaces with various fuels. There is, as far as I have been able to find out, no fundamental basis for the constants - just an arithmetic study which derived them.
Philip