[Stoves] Energy in Puerto Rico : Puerto Rico Needs Our Help

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Nov 12 10:38:19 CST 2017

Nikhil,

Thanks for the link. It’s a great example of the generosity and initiative that people on this list practice every day. It is good that GACC was in place to facilitate the work in Haiti that apparently launched the effort.

No thanks for hijacking the topic for your own agenda. As owner and host of the list I’ve had enough of hearing you repeat the same themes for almost a year. Go find another list to make your favorite complaints.

Tom