[Stoves] SilverFire / UCEED (University Center for excellence and developmental disabilities targeted families). Stoves to Puerto Rico

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 15 11:27:42 CST 2017

Todd,

Congratulations on sending your pallet to Puerto Rico!!

The statement by Jim Jetter says it all:
> The last RFA was sent out to all PCIA partners (before integration
> with the Alliance).
That would have been before 2011.   That is eons ago in the development
of the TLUD stoves.

There is a difference between being "stove neutral" and being "stove
ignorant" or "stove uninformed".

Your experiences with GACC regarding Mayanmar and Marshall Islands are
indeed disappointing.

Email:psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:www.drtlud.com