[Stoves] Declaration about Woodgas

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:48:29 CDT 2017

Yes producer gas is good for big "very ventilated" kitchens. I feel it can
be used to produce steam and then most of the cooking can be done via steam
cooking. This will also reduce the need for continuously changing turn down
ratio which has the propensity of producing unclean burn and more CO.

Anil

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:+91-9168937964