[Stoves] Delhi clean cooking forum meeting

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 00:22:44 CDT 2017

Hey Anil,

There is a recent high profile case in Uganda where a son of a former
cabinet minister died of IAP.
http://tnt.co.ug/2017/09/19/omara-atubos-son-found-dead/
https://www.newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1462259/atubos-son-laid-rest

I also personally witnessed a case about 2 years ago where a young lady
living in one of the biggest slums of Kampala called Bwaise died in her
sleep after she light a charcoal stove, started cooking inside her house
but then closed her doors to take a nap (the single room had no window).

So there is some reference for you.

In Service,

*Nolbert Muhumuza*

*Co-Founder & CEO*

St. Noah Church of Uganda,
Makerere Kikoni (Opposite Caltec Academy)

PO Box 40127, Kampala, Uganda.

O: +256-751-292686
M: +256-776-346724

Skype:  nolbertm