[Stoves] Where are TLUDs in Italy?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Sep 6 20:24:13 CDT 2017

Stovers,

I am seeking contact with anyone in Italy who has a TLUD stove or knows
about making  them.   Please send me their contact information.

This request is to assist an Italian friend who works in the DRC (DR
Congo) and is in Italy (Rome at present) for the coming month or two.
I want to put them into contact with each other so  that an appropriate
TLUD can  be built eventually in the DRC (eastern boarder area).

Thanks for any contacts or assistance.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com