[Stoves] Mongolian Model 4, based on the Kyrgyzstan stove, drawings now available

Ulan CAMP ulan at camp.kg
Wed Sep 6 22:46:52 CDT 2017

Dear Crispin,

This week we have tested Mongolian Model 4 with new bridge, based on your
original drawings. Also we added 3 lines of brick around hoper inside of the
stove in order to prevent coal from roasting. Those minor improvements made
a positive changes on stove operating.

There is a report attached with our observations and measurements.

best regards,

Ulan