[Stoves] Video of Flames - test 1 of Model R TLUD

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Sun Sep 17 06:07:39 CDT 2017

Crispin,

It is a balancing act. I will try a larger disk to cover more of the pyrolysis zone. Started with 25% covered. Will increase that to 50% as a next step.   Will also try shallower combustion zone. Will keep you informed. No time to experiment until next Wednesday at the earliest.

Jock

Jock Gill
P.O. Box 3
Peacham