[Stoves] "Charcrete" by Trollworks, LLC - Photo Link Demonstrations

Scott Zager scott.zager at wildlands.biz
Thu Sep 28 19:45:10 CDT 2017

Ron et al.:
Please see photo links below to see demonstrations of the potential uses for charcrete in building materials and erosion control;

III. Charcrete: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3IxpdKMNL8UZmoIN2  (substitute Biochar for woodchips illustrated in photo)

VI. Zerosion: https://photos.app.goo.gl/n0gixHvOnwMUt1HB2

Scott C. Zager, Plant Ecologist
Wildlands Ecological Services
P.O. Box 305
Silver City, NM 88062-0305
Business cell: (651) 261-2398
Email: scott.zager at wildlands.biz<mailto:scott.zager at wildlands.biz>
www.linkedin.com/in/scottzagerwildlands/

There are over 20,000 species of edible plants in the world. However, just 20 species provide 90% of human food.  8“Plants for a Future<http://www.pfaf.org/user/Default.aspx>.” PFAF. 2012. Accessed: May 17, 2015.  http://www.pfaf.org/user/Default.aspx