[Stoves] Stove types and poverty [Was Rogerio: Pro-publicaarticle out]

Ashok Gadgil ajgadgil at lbl.gov
Sun Jul 29 20:58:29 CDT 2018

Dear Nikhil,

Many of us are ignorant of the basis of your harsh assessment of WHO
estimate.

Can you be more helpful?  Can you please point to articles, reports, or
blogs, something countering the assessment that attributes 3 to 4 million
annual premature deaths to exposure to biomass smoke?

Thanks.

-- Ashok
Sent from handheld.
Pls xcuse brvty and tpoys.