[Stoves] Fwd: RE: Uganda Turns to Local Volcanic Rocks As Substitute for Charcoal

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 13 23:23:31 CDT 2018

I am forwarding this to the Stoves Listserv that did not receive a copy
of the two most recent messages below.

Interesting information.    I remember the earlier years of stove
testing (2005 to about 2010?) when the only official testing at Stove
Camp was with uniform cut kiln-dried fir.   It reeked havoc on the TLUD
testing for several reasons.   Now at least pellets are included.

Paul