[Stoves] Interesting Video

Philip Lloyd plloyd at mweb.co.za
Wed Mar 28 08:56:43 CDT 2018

The science reported is sound – it summarizes the effects of extra CO2 on hundreds of species, doing nothing more than quoting published studies.  The Nature article is a common-or-garden hatchet job worrying about the editorial material in CO2 science.

Prof Philip Lloyd

Energy Institute, CPUT

PO Box 1906

Bellville 7535