[Stoves] [biochar] Continuing in response to Crispin and James

Rick Wilson rick012 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 00:37:28 CST 2019

As an economist, and soil scientist, I struggle to see how stoves has a future.  It would be great if we could keep stoves on the stove list.

Unless you have a Ph.D. in geology, please stay away from discussions on the mass of glaciers, and the mass of oceans rising, you do not have the training to make sense of what is going on.

Rick Wilson