[Stoves] Thermoelectric device for biomass stove

Shivam Patange shivam.patange6o at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 02:51:51 CST 2019

Respected sir/ma'am,

We're using high temperature thermoelectric module to utilize waste heat of
flue gases (coming from stove) and convert it into electricity. Currently,
we're able to get 3 to 3.5 volts open circuit voltage and 0.3 Amps current.
We've connected a DC-DC converter where this voltage is regulated to 5
volts. There is an USB port at the output of the converter where phone can
be connected for charging. We've tried different smart phones but none of
them is getting charged.

I'd like to have your opinion on this.

Thank and regards,
Shivam Patange