[Stoves] More about concentrators.

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 10:12:52 CDT 2019

Hi Norm;

I have not heard of any emissions testing on Dave Yarrow's nozzle TLUD
combustor.

On a cookstove ND-TLUD, I will do some tuning to an internal riser ±
nozzle, then send that for testing.

Remember, we have to measure CH4 as well, else TLUDs will be left out of
carbon credits schemes.

Pity that we have to do all of this on our own dime.  If we had a research
grant, we would have all problems solved.

Julien.

--
Julien Winter
Cobourg, ON, CANADA