[Stoves] Making and selling char in India

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 21:17:00 CDT 2019

Crispin:

India is many lands of fragmented markets. What I saw in my childhood in
the western part may not apply to eastern part of India today.

Still, yes, incense sticks have been rolled or machine manufactured and
packaged for decades.

I don't know about charcoal pills but we have had a famous Monkey Brand
Black Toothpowder based on char.
http://nogi.in/monkey-brand-black-tooth-powder/

And how could you forget char as soil enhancer for the voluntary carbon
market?

Nikhil Desai
(US +1) 202 568 5831
*Skype: nikhildesai888*