[Stoves] Dhan Hurley ..... TLUD enhancements

DHAN HURLEY dhanhurley at rocketmail.com
Mon May 27 13:16:18 CDT 2019

Hi from Tübingen, S. Germany.

I have been experimenting with TLUD's.Using an insulating "jacket", i have been using ROCKWOOL with a wire mesh support, is an improvement.
My next improvements will be :-
1)
SPIRAL outer Air-Channels ( TUBES ) for increased air pre-heating.Also for creating a VORTEX ( CYCLONE ) EFFECT at the combustion site,thus causing better combustion and a better suction of air into the TUBES.This would also enable a more compact and stable TLUD,good for camping etc.
I will have to study some of my research into
VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER's VORTEX and IMPLOSION technology.
There is a high probability, that with the correct adaptations,
a FAN ASSISTED air up-draft won't be necessary.

2)
A THERMOCOUPLE,which is very cheap to buy or very simple and easy to make yourself,even from readily available scrap materials, e.g. GRAPHITE and ALUMINIUM.
This would provide more than the necessary power for a FAN, RADIO, TRANSMITTER,LIGHTS,  BATTERY CHARGER etc.

3)A SUPERCAPACITOR ( possibily ) instead of a BATTERY for powering the FAN when starting the stove,also for storing excess electric charge,which can be used later.
A SUPERCAPACITOR is inexpensive and also very easy and simple to make yourself.

4)Using a "JOULE THIEF" electronic ( Self-Resonant ) circuit(s) with 2) and 3) above.This , again, is very inexpensive,simple and easy to make, even from scrap components.With this type of circuit you can increase the electric voltage output to whatever voltageyou want, within certain limits.

Sincerely,
Dhan Hurley

 DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73