[Stoves] Pebble bed three stone fire

K McLean info at sun24.solar
Fri Nov 8 09:51:21 CST 2019

I'm glad the idea is getting some attention.  I'm not looking for credit.

Here are two interesting SNV documents.  The first is the SNV report on its
KPT testing of the rock beds and a clay grate.  This is the second KPT for
the rock beds and it confirms the first KPT.  This report gives a good
summary of the WBT, CCT and KPT testing of rock beds and clay grates.  The
second document is Bastiaan Tuene's (SNV) PowerPoint from his presentation
at the Forum.

SNV KPT2 Rock Bed and Clay Grate
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=12imoFpxf4gWkG-Ywxg6t5R5eTAzsnpGZ>

Bastiaan Teune PowerPoint Presentation 2019
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8zNcWsuiuj3Vmw1TlNHbmFwOTk3aGozM2xSQXpHZkJzZFVB/view?usp=sharing>

Kevin