[Stoves] Energy requirements

Frans peetersfrans at telenet.be
Fri Oct 18 17:59:27 CDT 2019

A standard meal is 2200 kcal for men and 2000 for woman .
It must contain 11-20 % PROTEINES,half from animal,half from plants
30 % fat
50 % Hydrocarbons
It can be 800grams for someone of 70 Kg
For health you need 56 subdivisions more .
And not spoil the real NUTRIENTS .
And not keep the poison from maniok.

Regards

F.