[Stoves] Worldwide Chinese TLUD Patents

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:43:27 CST 2020

Hi All;

For our general information, attached is a list of Chinese patents taken
out on TLUD stoves.  These patents were taken out Worldwide.

CN101430102A   2008  CN101430102A - Biomass shaping fuel-combustion
countryside cooking/bathing/heating integrated apparatus - Google Patents
<https://patents.google.com/patent/CN101430102A/en>

CN201014515Y   2006  CN201014515Y - Hollow ring container multi-order air
feed high class biomass cooking furnace - Google Patents
<https://patents.google.com/patent/CN201014515Y/en?oq=CN201014515Y>

CN101430102B   2008  CN101430102B - Biomass shaping fuel-combustion
countryside cooking/bathing/heating integrated apparatus - Google Patents
<https://patents.google.com/patent/CN101430102B/en?oq=CN101430102B>

CN104006413A   2014  CN104006413A - Biomass cooking stove based on TLUD
gasification principle and thermoelectric power generation technology -
Google Patents
<https://patents.google.com/patent/CN104006413A/en?oq=CN104006413A>

CN203549916U   2013  CN203549916U - Strengthened-discharging-type cooking
stove - Google Patents
<https://patents.google.com/patent/CN203549916U/en?oq=CN203549916U>

To get the illustrations for these patents, you have to download the
respective pdf files that are in Chinese.

Just out of curiosity, how did the TLUD technology develop in China?  Did
Tom Reed, Paul Anderson, Crispin Pemberton-Piggot or Aprovecho lend a hand.

These patents are an example of why we should patent our stoves, even when
developed as open access technology.

Are YouTube videos an economical and effective way of establishing the
Worldwide precedence of an open access technology?

Cheers,
Julien

--
Julien Winter