[Stoves] [ETHOS] Conference registration and abstract submission

ETHOS Clean Cooking ethos.cooks at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:33:12 CST 2020

Hello ETHOS friends:

Reminder...

ETHOS will take place from January 25-29 (M-F), 2021, from 15:00-17:30 GMT each day

Registration and abstract submission is now open

http://www.ethoscon.com/2021-registration

Abstracts are due soon - January 5. Don't worry too much about crafting lovely text. Just give a title and a short summary. We mainly want to know who wants to give a presentation so we can group them, and give instructions for uploading videos. If your abstract is accepted, you will hear by January 8.

Thank you everyone for patience and understanding, and hope to see you soon. Best wishes to all for the winter holidays and coming New Year.

Tami & the ETHOS Board