[Stoves] Webinar: Kenya Bioenergy Strategy Launch (3PM EAT toaday)

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:57:08 CST 2020

Good afternoon Teddy,

Webinar says 18th November. I tried to signed up and tried to login but the
link returned an error message.
Thank you very much for sharing the information all the same.

In Service,

Nolbert Muhumuza

*Founder & CEO*

Awamu Biomass Energy - www.awamu.ug

Giving Hope Foundation - www.gh-f.org

PO Box 40127, Kampala, Uganda.

O: +256-751-292686
M: +256-776-346724 (WhatsApp only)
Website: nolbertm.com

*Awamu Biomass Energy is a *

*SEED Award 2013 Winner
<http://www.seedinit.org/awards/all/awamu-biomass-energy-ltd.html>*The
information in this e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
please immediately inform the sender and delete this e-mail and any
attachments.
Awamu Biomass Energy Ltd and Giving Hope Foundation do their parts to
protect our world: please consider the environment before printing this
message.
* <http://www.seedinit.org/awards/all/awamu-biomass-energy-ltd.html>*