[Stoves] [Biochar] Video of the Fabstove

Deborah Cook debbiecook281 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:07:44 CDT 2021

I'm wondering about the wood pellets, and the energy required to make them
and then transport them. I'm thinking of getting an electric woodchipper
<https://www.hammacher.com/product/electric-chipper-shredder?cm_cat=ProductSEM&cm_pla=AdWordsPLA&source=PRODSEM&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=surfaces-across-google&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=surfaces-across-google&gclid=CjwKCAjw-e2EBhAhEiwAJI5jg4aVCWvAZgKQv1AStr13-rsV9GnfXEbG3HWd2wGnrPHlklPNJBHWaRoCGuEQAvD_BwE>
and
making my own feedstock from the incredible amount of fallen trees in the
woods nearby.

--
*Deborah Cook*
*781.383.6313*