[Stoves] ***SPAM*** An improved Biomass Bush Twigs Cook Stove, the 'Bhundu Tsotso Stove' Innovation from Zimbabwe

Mark Chivheya markchivheya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:27:57 CDT 2022

To the World Bank's Bioenergy Stoves List project in the Energy Sector
Management Assistance Program ESMAP,

I am Mark Sibanda Chivheya from Zimbabwe and I want to register the
EXISTENCE of our Biomass Bush Twigs Cook Stove Innovation called the Bhundu
Tsotso Stove with Stoves List of the World Bank's Energy Sector Management
Assistance Program ESMAP.

This is in connection with a circular Email sent out by the World Bank's
Yabei Zhang on 22 October 2020 (World Energy Day) referencing the Blog
themed: "Triple G Cooking: Green, Gender and Good Health" by the World Bank
Managing Director Marie PANGESTU.

>From my understanding, the World Bank's Energy Sector Management Assistance
Program ESMAP is 'searching' for a very improved Biomass Cook Stove to meet
numerous requirements of the World's Poor.

We are convinced our Innovation the Bhundu Tsotso Stove "Bush Twigs Stove"
has multiple advantageous features that meet the Triple G of Cooking of the
World Bank's Managing Director Marie PANGESTU PLUS MORE.

I have been referred to respond directly to Yabei Zhang's secular EMAIL by
a Colleague Professor Harold Annegarn of the North West University in South
Africa: hannegarn at gmail.com who has had first hand experiences with a
sample stove.

My best regards.

Mark Chivheya.