[Stoves] Ceramic fiber insulation

Graham Knight biodesigndiy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:21:21 CDT 2022

Dear Julien,

You raise a valid point but like many such concerns one has to balance
one danger against another.
A classic case is the removal of asbestos from renovated buildings.
Is it better to leave it untouched or remove it and put cancer threads
drifting in the air?

However with CF used in the open for wood stove fires in SSA countries I
doubt if this question will ever arise!
Using such insulation will cut the amount of smoke from such stoves and
so reduce the lung ailments that plague millions!!

Yours,

Graham

P.S. Do you have any useful contacts in SSA countries?

https://www.avg.com