[Stoves] Ceramic fiber insulation

Ashok Mathur ashokchand2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 07:45:49 CDT 2022

Dear GrahamI am not clear as to the causal link between the type of insulation used and amount of particulate matter released?
Would it be more correct to say that the right amount of insulation is needed to burn the fuel with least amount of particulate matter?
Literally a thicker layer of mud will reduce the particulate matter to the same level as a thinner but expensive CFI?Pl correct me where I am wrong.RegardsAshok

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone