[Stoves] Briquette stove in cob

Richard Stanley rstanley at mind.net
Mon Jun 27 16:40:54 CDT 2022

Rok,
Good to hear from you! Thanks as ever for your work on finding practical ways to extend the life of ceramic liners . Its an issue which has promised alot of folks as much -in terms of thermal insulation and resulting thermal efficiency as it frustrates-in terms of your mentioned issue of low structural durability.
Do you find it easier to use a cubic shape for the clay sand exterior? I wonder because , it seems that a simple cylindrical form would be easier to shape and use less material and still be  as effective as a thermal ‘ cushion given the cylindrical shape of the rocket stove itself .

Richard Stanley

Sent from my iPhone