[Stoves] Stoves for Ukraine?

K McLean kmclean56 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:14:30 CDT 2022

The cooking hole is probably not the best of the options suggested in this
thread.  Nonetheless, I had the training video translated to Ukrainian.  Here
it is on YouTube <https://youtu.be/PkcUsub2v8w>.  Perhaps a few displaced
Ukrainians will find it useful.

(I tried attaching the video but my email bounced back because the video is
too big.)