[Gasification] Syngas on Wiki_

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:52:34 CST 2011

        Helo  Kelvin , thanking  again for your final conclusive
considerations , which  make very clear the need to use the word in correct
context  , which many   here  Dough ,Greg and Toby correctly pointed out
.Now  your well concept  described well such as in patent with examples  to
me   clear the all the Confusion .All here  agree  that  syngas realy need
complex  production process  as  need to make final product quality , but
producer gas not so

 Your truely
Pannirselvam

pvpa at msn.com