[Gasification] Re The Range fuels failure. Observations from a lon, long term skeptic

Viswanathan KS viswanathanks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:07:59 CST 2011

Qteros caims the following:

Sophisticated Technology, Streamlined Process

Qteros brings the critical missing factor required for the successful
commercialization of cellulosic ethanol: a highly-integrated, streamlined
and low-cost process.

Combining proprietary science and advanced microbiology with proven process
engineering, Qteros has developed an industry-standard Consolidated
Bioprocessing (CBP) platform that simplifies complex engineering operations,
reduces costly production steps and delivers low-cost cellulosic ethanol
from a broad variety of non-food feedstock sources.
Please read the following:

http://news.indiamart.com/story/praj-industries-qteros-announce-strategic-partnership-129653.html

Is this process commercially feasible to produce ethanol economically?