[Gasification] Producer Gas Engine Paper

Ken Boak ken.boak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 07:19:31 CDT 2011

Hi Rolf,

The Listeroid at APL is a JKSon Indian copy which is an Indirect Injection
with the original Lister type pre-chamber head and a flat topped piston.

I have not tinkered with the pre-chamber form, other than adding a
spark-plug into the cast iron plug, where the compression change-over valve
would have fitted.

I was thinking of having some sort of arrangement like in a model
compression ignition aero-engine, where the compression ratio could be
varied with some sort of a movable "contra-piston" - but my machining skills
are not up to producing such a component.

I hope to make significant advances with woodgas trials on my Lister this
summer.

Ken