[Gasification] Sawdust in Fan TLUD

Thomas Koch tk at tke.dk
Sun Jun 5 08:30:37 CDT 2011

Yes it was a machine that created som puck like lumps out of straw - i think you are right - you need something like 2-500 MPa to form a stable densification in a very short time - thus if you have rollers you will get enourmous dimensions on the axels and bearings . You ca reduce this force if you increase the time - but then capacity drops.

Can you please explain the work of you mate once more for a viking tyhat are not familiar with all the abreviations?  (mc wbb ??)

Regards

Thomas