[Gasification] insurance

phillip manske pdmanske at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:54:23 CDT 2011

Hi Toby,

Your analysis is correct.  This policy is not for gasifiers.  My units are
E85 engines attached to the grid.  The agents referred to E85 engines as
experimental so I assumed I have my buttocks handed to me  if I mentioned
gasifier.  I was going to use gasifiers away from the generating plant at
another location and just use the fuel made by the gasifier.  This was the
only agent that wasn't flumoxed by the situation.  Its a start.

Phillip