[Gasification] what does PO stand for?

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Wed Mar 14 10:22:57 CDT 2012

KT

Rich clearly intended to designate commercially operating systems. Foster
Wheeler, Frontline and TRI have delivered commercial systems that, as far as
Rich knew at the time, were operating commercially. I would add Chiptec,
Coaltec, Energy Products of Idaho, Inentec, Nexterra, and PRM Energy to the
"Comm" list. I don¡¯t know about Netzero. Other suppliers on the list have
had commercial operations in the past that have been shut down for
commercial /economic or technical reasons.

Tom