[Greenbuilding] glass panels as porch roof?

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Fri May 2 08:51:59 CDT 2014

The two I have built are on the north sides; that need for light was the reason to use glass.
For sun blocking, I have used greenhouse cloth, poly propylene screen that comes in various
densities, and custom sizes, from Farmtek. And, of course, on top is better.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165