[Greenbuilding] NYC 90% emissions cut with windows

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:11:17 CDT 2013

Fascinating. Thanks for that review.
$94B eh? Wow. So interesting how those who write these reports think it is
more plausible to *assume* that kind of money than to *assume* we could
figure out how to scale back some of our expectations. For ~1% of that
amount of money I bet we could develop and run a very impressive campaign
that focuses on free adjustments to our behaviors, habits, and existing
infrastructure that would make a comparable dent in our consumption of
fossil fuels, and probably quicker too. When are we going to finally
abandon our bias toward hardware?