[Greenbuilding] between a rock and a shoulder season

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 16:47:42 CDT 2014

I recommend this documentary: http://pandoraspromise.com/

It's made by ex-nuclear-power activists. The documentary claims there are people living without problems around Chernobyl, and that while nuclear plant accidents are bad, they don't actually have the long term effects that everyone claims.

It claims that newer designs are much safer and that we need to look to nuclear power to avoid catastrophic climate change.

It also claims that Solar has killed more people than nuclear.

~sanjay