[Greenbuilding] Self-Contained Solar Units

RWT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Mon May 21 14:45:16 CDT 2018

 Hay MeatHook;
Just wondering if you've looked into carbon foam batteries ?  I've only read a couple of comments on them from sailor types and from what I've seen, they're pretty happy with them. A lot cheaper than LiFePO4, half the charging time/double the life of absorbent glass mat lead acid and only need 3 of them where one might need 4 AGMs ... so the sailors say.