[Stoves] Stove Definition

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu May 2 18:10:35 CDT 2013

The EcoKalan project in the Phillipines is using a "magic box" cooker with a rocket stove http://eco-kalan.com

I see no reason why you can't do the same thing with a char making stove.

Getting a starch or bean started on a gasifier stove, and then using the remaining gasifier energy to finish your breakfast while the cooker is saving you from using your coals to finish cooking your dinner, seems reasonable.

Erin