[Stoves] fan expertise?

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 02:46:27 CDT 2013

Ron

I do not see any point in arguing with all and anybody, to try to convince them , that gasifing of biomass are here to BE and will develop more rapidly, than anyone ever belived.

What about the issue of biomass as fuel?
Here are a LOT of challanges in preparation, production, handeling etc.

Paul A and Ron,
If, "Open Source", realy means something to you, then create a group of "belivers" and start from there.

Thanks.

Otto

CC: stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org