[Stoves] Legacy Foundation: User filled in Contact Us form!

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Sep 3 13:13:15 CDT 2013

Sunny,
Thanks for your enquiry.However, we do not make char briquette machinery or char briquettes per se. Your best bet is to investigate the stoves and biofuels group and look into the archives for producers of such.
      Stoves and biofuels network <Stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>

Kind regards,

 Richard Stanley