[Stoves] TLUD Oven paper updated

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:32:07 CST 2015

Hello Marc;

As I walked my dogs in -15 °C air, I contemplated your oven temperature
measurements.

What I think needs some thought is, what temperature are you measuring?
If, because of radiant energy exchanges around the oven to your
thermocouple, it is not precisely air temperature, then perhaps it is the
overall air and radiant energy temperature or "practical oven
temperature."  If that is the case, then perhaps what you measure is more
reflective of the heat environment experienced by the bread, even it is not
precisely air temperature.

Food for thought,

Julien.

--